Welcome! Login or register.
FAQ     Search
It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:21 am
View unanswered posts | View active topics All times are UTC - 5 hours
Board index » General Discussion » Public

Anonymous
 Post subject: Introductions??
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:22 pm 
Hello everyone, I'm huge on being social and I absolutely love forums so I thought I would start a thread for introductions. I'm Angie (Adianca). I'm 22 and I live in a wee bitty town in the middle of a great big nowhere. I go to college at South University and I am majoring in Criminal Justice. I'm engaged to a guy named Brandon AKA Mr.B. We don't have a set date yet I consider myself to be on layaway :D. I don't have any children of my own but I do have three sisters and two of them have daughters. I absolutely live to spoil my family, especially my nieces. I have two dogs, three cats, a bird, and some feesh (fish). I work at the local grocery store deli. I know that doesn't sound like a great job but 8 bucks an hour where I live is a college girls dream job. I've been playing WOW for less than a year but was addicted since day one. I just joined Rue the Day on Jan 11th and posted this right after I joined. I can't think of anything else to say about me but I really really look forward to getting to know all of you so if you read this keep it going! Happy Game Play!

Helmhammer
Major
<Ragtag Band of Misfits>

Post subject: Re: Introductions??
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:03 am 
Great idea Angie!

I'm your guild leader. You know me as (Helmhammer, Anaray, Sphinks, TheVoid, CanisLupus). My real name is Danny and I'm a old man compared to most of you. I'm a Software Developer from East Tennessee. I just celebrated my 25th wedding anniversary with my wife and I have a son a little older than Angie. I've been playing WoW since about 6 months before Wrath came out however long that has been. I've done a lot of different things in the game. Helm has over 10,000 honor kills, Anaray did some raiding, and for most of the last year I was multi-boxing running 2 to 5 accounts at the same time.

Cerriwyn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:15 pm 
Hello all,

This is Cerrywyn (RL name Sandy). I am a geezer too, I remember the moon landing LOL. Anyway I just started playing WOW 2 weeks ago. I have played EQ from about a week after it launched way back when. I live in the only one of the continental 49 states that did not receive snow this week:) I am the Quality Assurance Manager at a Sunscreen manufacturer. I am owned by several dogs and a couple of cats. I love to group and do questing, I have raided on EQ and EQ2 and it can be fun if you have a good mix of people. Anyway, I look forward to meeting you all in game and having some grand adventures.

Odonx
Recruit
<Ragtag Band of Misfits>

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:25 pm 
Hello everyone my player name is Odonx (RL name is: jeffrey barcome) I am 21 years of age and a Naval officer in the Fleet Marine Force and a corpsman in the medical core. I am also getting my criminal justice degree but not sure what i want to do yet i know i want to protect and serve and by doing these two things i am accomplishing that. Right now i live in a tiny little town in Vermont called Westminster and am engaged and have a 11 month old baby boy. u can find me on FB if u want to know more about me. Other Then that i am a fun loving guy and will try to be on when i can. I also do traffic control on a local ski resort called Okemo Mountain. i look forward to Playing with everyone.

Anonymous
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:55 pm 
I feel so young compared to everyone. WoW Name Starvesh real name Isaac, like the guy from dead space. I'm sixteen going on seventeen in March, I graduated school early but I'm waiting for a couple years before I go to college. Sometimes I work part time on weekends but because I don't go to school I'm pretty much free the rest of the time so I'll probably be on frequently if my real life allows it. I live in a small town in Oregon thats nestled in between some mountains. I have a acute fear of natural disasters, I don't like high places and my favorite food is fried shrimp.

Lyltaidelmaj

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:33 am 
Greetings all, most of you guys know me for my funky name Lyltaidelmaj but most people actually call me by my preferred game name Wonkakid. My real name is Kahlil Jacob Payne and I'm 16 years of age, and also studying in physiology for the mind of children(Yes I used the sodding spelling corrector) and hope to some day become illegible in those fields of study. I've lived a lived hard these couple years and have only known women my whole life, and I have a powerful sense of honor and respect for others even if they do not deserve it(I probably sound like a complete tool). I'm quiet aware of current events in the world but I also know I'm still quiet ignorant and hope to learn from others such as you old people :D . I do enjoy a nice conversation be it over drama or something completely negative, I do enjoy other peoples life storys for it will help me on this journey to what is called life.

Like I said I probably sound like a tool or wannabe optimistic, but hell just a small introduction and I felt like this is a enjoyable guild. ^^

Board index » General Discussion » Public