Welcome! Login or register.
FAQ     Search
It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:23 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics All times are UTC - 5 hours
Board index » General Discussion » Public

Riluowanying123

Post subject: rocedure is going to get my fully healthy, a
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:26 am 
ATLANTA -- If the Atlanta Hawks want to extend their five-game winning streak against the Houston Rockets, theyll have to find a way to stop point guard James Harden.The Rockets visit the Hawks on Saturday night at Philips Arena.Atlanta has won five straight against Houston and has a three-game winning streak at Philips Arena. The Rockets havent beaten the Hawks since Nov. 27, 2013.The Rockets (3-2) have been off since Wednesday, when they thumped the New York Knicks 118-99 behind Hardens 30 points and 15 assists. The Beard did it by scoring on a convincing mix of drives to the hoop and 3-pointers.Its becoming normal and thats a good thing, Houston coach Mike DAntoni said. Hes such a weapon and its hard to figure out how to stop him. He does a little bit of everything. He just plays the game the way its supposed to be played.This season, Harden is averaging 31.8 points (fourth-best in the NBA) and a league-leading 12.4 assists, along with 7.0 rebounds and 1.2 steals. He has not scored fewer than 28 points in a game this season.Weve got so many offensive weapons that it makes my job a lot easier, Harden said. Ive just to pick my spots and make the right plays. Its the most fun Ive had in a long time. As a collective group, were hanging together. Everythings not going to perfect, but well fight through it.Harden brings a solid history against Atlanta. In 11 games, hes averaging 20.8 points, 4.7 rebounds and 4.6 steals. Last season, he scored 26 in both meetings against the Hawks.Houston has three other players who average double figures: Eric Gordon (17.6), Ryan Anderson (12.2) and Trevor Ariza (11.4). Clint Capela leads with 7.6 rebounds and Anderson adds 7.0.The Hawks (3-2) have lost two straight games and were beaten 95-92 by previously winless Washington on Friday night, a game that saw center Dwight Howard and point guard Dennis Schroder each score 20 points. Atlanta missed its first nine shots and got behind 9-0 before actually taking the lead briefly in the second period.Atlanta will need to recover from some bickering that occurred in the final minutes of the game when Kent Bazemore, who was held scoreless, entered the game in place of Tim Hardaway Jr. That led to an exchange between Hardaway and coach Mike Budenholzer, which both sides downplayed afterward.Its the heat of the moment and I just want to win, Hardaway said. Everybody wants to be out there. Coachs decision. Youve got to roll with it. At the same time, you have to be on the sideline supporting your teammates.Budenholzer said, I think its good. We are an edgy group. We want to get it right.Atlanta is led in scoring by forward Paul Millsap, who is scoring 16.8 points and adding 7.8 rebounds. Howard averages 16.4 points and 12 rebounds. Air Max 97 White Black Grey Ireland . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Nike Womens Air Max 97 Shockproof Pink Orange White . -- For the first time in two months, an opponent was standing up to Alabama. http://www.maxshoesireland.com/nike-vapormax-womens-66-ca/ . Now, correct me if Im wrong but I saw one official distinctly pointing at the net indicating a good goal but after an inconclusive review they overturned the goal. Shouldnt the ruling on the ice (good goal) stand after an inconclusive review? Why was this overturned? James Veaudry Pembroke, ON -- Hey Kerry, Youll get a lot of these, but why was the Montreal goal against Nashville Saturday night overturned? Eller puts the puck on net and the on ice ruling from the ref behind the net is a Montreal goal. Air Max 95 For Sale Ireland .ca! Hi Kerry, Its another day and here we are looking at another dubious hit to the head. In this case Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky elbowed Saku Koivu in the head about a second after he dished off the puck to a teammate, knocking him unconscious. Air Max 97 Undefeated . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area.EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul should be ready for the start of the season after having surgery to repair a herniated disc in his lower back on Tuesday. In calling the operation successful, the team announced the prognosis for the two-time Pro Bowl selections recovery as being about 12 weeks. That means Pierre-Paul is expected to miss all of training camp and most of the preseason, but should be ready for the Giants regular-season opener against Dallas on Sept. 8. "Im going to do everything the doctors tell me to do during my rehab so I can be back playing the game I love at a high level as quickly as possiblee," Pierre-Paul said in a statement released by the team.dddddddddddd "This procedure is going to get my fully healthy, and there should be no more pain." Selected in the first round of the 2010 draft, Pierre-Paul has 27 1/2 sacks in 48 games. He had been bothered by the nagging back problem last season. The decision to have surgery was made over the past week, after the player was examined by several doctors, including Robert Watkins, who performed the operation at a hospital in Marina Del Rey, Calif. Giants senior vice-president of medical services Ronnie Barnes said the team expects a full and complete recovery. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Board index » General Discussion » Public