Welcome! Login or register.
FAQ     Search
It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:26 am
View unanswered posts | View active topics All times are UTC - 5 hours
Board index » General Discussion » Public

Riluowanying123

Post subject: rked on the side with a trainer during Frida
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:31 am 
In 1994, Peter Brock first shared his secret to winning a record nine Bathurst 1000 titles with protege Craig Lowndes.More than 20 years later, those same words will guide Lowndes in his quest to honour his great mentor at Mount Panorama.Sundays Great Race will remember the 10th anniversary of Brocks death.But sentimental favourite Lowndes has never forgotten the man dubbed King of the Mountain.Especially those fateful words the motorsport legend uttered at Lowndes first Bathurst all those years ago.When I lobbed in 1994 I struggled immensely to get up to pace, Lowndes told AAP.It wasnt until he sat me down and told me how to get around this track that I started to understand what was required.I still use his key points to get around.They have turned out to be handy tips.Lowndes is aiming for Bathurst title No.7 on Sunday.It will equal Jim Richards haul - and trail only Brock on the all-time list.But it seems Lowndes will need all the help he can get.He will start 21st on the grid after his worst Bathurst qualifying effort.However, with Brocks words still ringing in his ears no one has ruled out Lowndes pulling off what would be his most inspirational Bathurst win.When I joined the team back then (1994) I hadnt achieved too much but Peter took me under his wing and taught me the sport - everything from the corporate side to driving the car, Lowndes said.When I get closer to race day it will start getting more emotional but I think it will only spark good memories for me.Lowndes wept on the podium when he accepted the inaugural Peter Brock Trophy for winning the 2006 Bathurst 1000 - the year of his mentors death.That year the trophy was presented by Brocks brother Phil - a role he will again play on Sunday.Lowndes admitted the stars aligned that year - and did not rule out a repeat this weekend.I am approaching this the same as 2006, he said.I am not superstitious but when I think back on that day it all went our way.Having Phil (Brock) here to present it again is special but to mark 10 years (with a win) would be quite amazing. Authentic Celtics Jerseys . Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2). Celtics Jerseys From China . William Carrier opened the scoring for Cape Breton (6-4-2), but Andrew Ryan tied the game and Brent Andrews put the Mooseheads (8-6-0) in front for good with a short-handed goal at 13:49 of the second period. http://www.cheapcelticsjerseyschina.com/ . -- James Young couldnt wait to apply those tweaks to his jump shot, and the first one he made against UT Arlington told him it could be a good night. Celtics Jerseys Outlet . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos. Discount Celtics Jerseys . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off. FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- The Atlanta Falcons are hurting at linebacker.Deion Jones, DeVondre Campbell and Paul Worrilow are all injured and will miss Sundays game at Denver. Jones and Campbell are starters and Worrilow is a former starter.Whats more, linebacker Sean Weatherspoon was placed on injured reserve with an Achilles tendon injury from last weeks win over Carolina. Weatherspoon started against Carolina because Campbell had an ankle injury.LaRoy Reynolds is expected to join Philip Wheeler and Vic Beasley Jr. as starters. Reynolds has started only four games in five seasons with Jacksonville, Chicago and Atlanta. Newly signed veteran A.J. Hawk likely will be active as a backup.Coach Dan Quinn said Reynolds, who has four tackles in four games, is ready to start at middle linebacker and call the defensive signals.We have great confidence in him just because hes been in it and done it and shown it, Quinn said. Hes a very physical player.Defensive end Brooks Reed and backup strong safety Kemal Ishmael could help at outside and inside linebacker, respectively.ddddddddddddeve got a good group of guys, Reynolds said. Everybody knows their position, how were going to line up. ... Same preparation. Well be ready.Jones left last weeks game with an ankle injury that was initially described as a calf injury. Worrilow missed the game with a groin injury.Jones, Campbell and Worrilow worked on the side with a trainer during Fridays practice.Punter Matt Bosher, held out earlier in the week with a hamstring injury, had full participation.Quinn said cornerback Jalen Collins, who completed his four-game suspension for violating the NFLs policy on performance-enhancing drugs, will return to the roster. Quinn said he didnt know if Collins, who started two games in 2015, will be active for Sundays game.---AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Board index » General Discussion » Public